Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

We welcomed in 2012 at Rick's on the River in Tampa listening to the Backwater Blues Band play. In addition to fine music, it was the Night of the Fedora.




I found the girl's fedoras at Justice for Girls while Christmas shopping, and I made Doc's fedora using a pattern by Mary E. Nolfi of www.crochetasylum.com.  I met Mary at Chain Link this summer and she always had on the most gorgeous hat. She makes them from paper raffia, which gives the hat a lot of body. In addition to hats, she has a great selection of bags.

2011 was a great year for Patsy Harbor Designs. I sold 12 designs (one is my first knit design!) and attended Chain Link where I met and made new friends as well as learned a facinating new techique. 2011 also brought the Friday Morning Knitting Club--a group of 10 2nd graders with boundless enthusiasm, lots of smiles, and sometimes . . . fumbly fingers.

It's time to set goals and engage in serious business planning for 2012.  Can't wait to see what exciting things 2012 will hold!

Happy stitching to all!




No comments: