Monday, November 10, 2008

Project Status

I'm making headway on my WIP's.

My World Series socks are about 75% complete. I'm still decreasing the gusset on the 2nd sock.

My knitted top in the Gedifra Mayra yarn is 90% finished. I've finished front and back and next to knit are the sleeves. I'll add a crocheted edging around the neck, sleeves and bottom. It has been a fun project and I can't wait to post the picture of the completed project.

I bought 2 hanks of Cascade Pistaza at Fiber Art, Inc. in September. I started a hat that I found in the February 2008 issue of Crochet World. I love to start a new project!

I will be teaching a class at Fiber Art making a Christmas Stocking the next 2 Saturday's. I'm looking forward to working on something for the holidays. I can't believe that Christmas is a few weeks away!

No comments: